Monday, January 30, 2012

Day1 - training begins


Tonight I’ll post a before picture so that I can keep track of how i looked before i started.


<enter picture of me from 1/30/11 here>

Day one starts off.

woken up at 530am by my wife leaving for work. I cant get back to sleep so i hop on my computer and start checking my favorite blogs and tech news sites. Around 7 am I hop in the shower and start my day. Breakfast today is going to be liquid.

head to work
20 minute drive on the highway

breakfast
1 slimfast shake 
190 calories 
slimfast nutrition















1 v8 fusion 
120 calories 
V8 nutrition















1 green tea - 0 cal 




















work
cant tell you ;)

lunch
salad of mixed greens, grilled chicken, black olives, mushrooms and onions, balsamic vinaigrette on the side  - no idea of calories

water - 0 cal

leave work
head to gym and try not to die on the treadmill - i hear thats frowned upon

dinner
cajun kale and sausage soup (260 calories) plus whole wheat flat bread (idk calories). *information added thanks to my wife. shes great, does a whole lot for me......and is travel sized. Now that i think about it, shes kinda like a swiss army wife or something haha

updates
ill update this and fill it in as i finish my day

2 comments:

  1. Dinner for tonight is cajun kale and sausage soup (260 calories) plus whole wheat flat bread (idk calories).

    I'm so excited for us!!

    We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Start! I love that you are blogging about the experience and taking us along on the journey!

    ReplyDelete